- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven 180° C.
- Melt the butter and add to mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, egg and baking powder to the mixing bowl and whip with a fork until it forms a smooth texture.
- Slowly add the flour to the mixture until it forms a dough. You don’t want the dough to be too floury.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and knead it until it is dispersed throughout the entire dough.
- Evenly portion the dough and make small balls with it using your hands and gently flatten them a little then place each piece on a tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and allow the cookies to bake for approximately 12 minutes
If you liked this recipe, Pin the image below on Pinterest to share with others!