1 large lemon
1/2 cup cooking cream
1 sweet potato (diced)
1 gold potato (dice)
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
4 pieces chicken breasts
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- Add the olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place onto a plate.
- Combine the butter, cooking cream, potatoes, pepper, salt, thyme, onion and the juice of half the lemon into the pan and cover to let the potatoes cook.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the chicken breasts back into the pan and cover with the sauce.
- Upon serving, add a few slices of lemon on top to garnish.
If you enjoyed this recipe, Pin it on Pinterest using the image below!